Well Test Analysis (WTA) & Engineering Services began engineering and consulting services in November 2005. The principal, Jean Beriault is a professional Petroleum Engineer with 16 plus years of industry experience & knowledge, developed in the areas of AER well test compliance (related to the Well Test Capture system), well test analyses (PTA, RTA & DFIT/Mini-frac), determination of well performance & reservoir characterization & studies. Through her involvement in the successful Canadian industry Well Completion & Frac Database, she has significant knowledge of multi stage hydraulically fractured horizontal completions. Jean’s experiences in conventional and unconventional oil & gas reservoirs have taken her to numerous plays in the U.S., Australia, WCSB & South America.
Global Consulting services include the following:
- Pressure transient analysis (PTA - Build-ups, Falloffs, Draw-downs, DSTs) via conventional methods and simulation using Fekete software.
- Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) using Fekete software.
- DFITs/Minifrac/After-closure analysis using Fekete software.
- Determine reservoir pressure, oil well productivity, gas well AOF and deliverability, fluid flow characteristics / reservoir permeability, completion effectiveness and boundaries / anomalies via PTA.
- Determine reservoir characteristics, permeability, skin via RTA.
- Determine initial reservoir pressure, fracture closure pressure & gradient, instantaneous shut-in, leak-off, pore pressure, fluid efficiency, permeability & skin via DFIT analysis (Before & After Closure).
- Single and multi-shot acoustic well sounder (AWS) calculations and reports.
- Monitor pressure build-up / fall-off tests via diagnostic plots for sufficient PTA / DFIT analysis.
- Material balance and volumetric calculations (assess reservoir extent and limits before tie-in).
- Production forecasting.
- Critical rate calculations (minimum gas rates to lift liquids).
- Manage electronic (PAS file) submissions and compliance issues of well tests (related to the Well Test Capture system) and annual pressure surveys in Alberta.
We are developing and growing the largest reservoir characterization database globally, allowing for an array of interpreted input parameters and comparative results within plays for the oil and gas industry.
We are a petroleum engineering consulting company specializing in reservoir characterization and production optimization. We offer an open dialog with various technical experts within your organization. We communicate and deliver results that are of quality service, satisfaction and trust for the oil and gas industry.
We create a positive environment, a passion for growth and development and continuing education. We recognize and appreciate victories and to create opportunities, to make a difference for our clients, the workplace, families and the community. We are a results driven company, focused on serving the industry, committed to keeping accountability where service is paramount.
With advance notice, we offer remote monitoring services in real-time for determining sufficient data for analysis, world-wide. Reports are 100% satisfaction guaranteed, the first time, all the time. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from your first PTA or DFIT report, it’s on us!